Zach Johnson being awarded the green jacket for his win in the 2007 Masters. (AP photo)

New York Yankees manager Joe Girardi, former NFL head coach Herm Edwards and former linebacker Ray Lewis have all been invited to the Alabama football complex in the last six weeks.

Add 2007 Masters winner Zach Johnson to the list.

“I was just talking to Zach Johnson out there and he said there’s three parts to this: the mental part, the physical part and the technical part,” Alabama head coach Nick Saban said. “And that’s so right in his game, our game, whatever. We need to improve the way we prepare to gain more consistency in performance when we play the game.

“That’s a lot to do with us as coaches. We’re responsible for that.”

What brought Johnson to Tuscaloosa?

“I think he’s visiting with the golf team,” Saban said. “He just stopped by to say hello. We gave him a tour of the building.”

Although Johnson could have helped out a little more if not during the season.

“Not that my short game doesn’t need it, but I don’t have to worry about that until March,” Saban said.

You can see video of Saban talking about Johnson’s visit, plus much more, by clicking here.